Jul 23, 2008

Cancer patients need to know the treatment

for the treatment of cancer you know the more you will feel more confident. So, when you meet with experts in the treatment of cancer, do not forget to ask them the following questions.

To help you begin to understand cancer, we offer a number of questions to ask you to the cancer scientists, surgeons and doctors tumor radiotherapy. Not everyone needs of cancer patients have contact with these three categories of doctors. In any case, no matter what you are suffering from the cancer, cancer of these issues will be on you to help. Next time you see your doctor when the tumor to print out these problems, brought to a doctor, consult your doctor.

Jiezhen you asked the tumor of the 10 issues of Jurists, on chemotherapy, hormone therapy and immunotherapy:

1, Why do you recommend I use this treatment »Why say it better than other methods»

2, this treatment is done in the end what is the use of «its efficiency is the number of«

3, this treatment of what dangers and side effects »

4, I need more time to accept such treatment »

5, where I will accept such treatment »

6, I expected the results of this treatment should be how much it «this treatment will last long»

7, whether I should bring a relative or friend to accompany me »

8, treatment, I do not need to spend the time required to restore »Can I drive home their« I do not need to leave the office »

9, during or after the treatment I do not need to change my recipes and way of life »

10, if I have any other questions I how to contact you? »

To your cancer surgeon of the 10 questions:

1, Why do you recommend I use this operation »Why say it better than other surgery»

2, surgery can be achieved how kind of effect »from the general efficiency of the operation, what is»

3, to do this operation for any risks »

4, I should be ready to do this surgery »

5, in the course of operation what will happen more »

6, I need to live in the hospital how long »

7, I will resume after the surgery how well »

8, I should hope that the surgery will give me what kind of results »

9, after the surgery how long before I can start working again? »

10, if I have other questions after I how do you link »

Ask your doctor tumor radiotherapy the 10 questions:

1, Why do you recommend I use this programme radiotherapy »Why say it better than other options»

2, this programme is essentially radiotherapy what is the use of «its efficiency is the number of«

3, the risks and side effects of radiotherapy which »

4, I need more time to accept the radiotherapy »

5, where I will receive radiotherapy »

6, through radiotherapy how I would like to achieve the purpose of «radiotherapy after my body will be any change in« how long these effects will continue »

7, radiotherapy when I do not need to be accompanied by family members or friends »

8, after radiotherapy I do not need to take some time to restore »Do I need to stop work»

9, during or after the radiotherapy I do not need to change my diet and lifestyle »

10, if I have other problems, then I how to contact you?

No comments: