Jul 23, 2008

Personalized contraception to women 20-50

From the 1940s the first oral contraceptives appears to date, within a short period of half a century, such as contraceptive drugs, contraceptives and the rhythm method of contraception, such as various forms have emerged. But not a method of contraception to people once and for all. However, the choice which means more security, the experts can give the best answer.
Personalized contraception to women 20-50


20-30-year-old short-acting oral contraceptives

Light snow (25): September 2005, and finally I love the boyfriend of four years from the marriage certificate. Since we are not short-term plan to have children, therefore, to find a suitable contraceptive methods, and became a catalyst for the topic of concern.

What my husband to have a good, but one thing: hate using condoms, said the total wear uncomfortable, reduce pleasure. At first, I urged him to scatter it, and all the unwanted pregnancies that endanger a Qualcomm, he was barely used. May be time for a long time, he's increasingly heavy resistance, and even once said "If we use sets, it simply not done." To this end, we kicked up by one.

Later, I was listening to my colleagues, can use the rhythm method of measuring the master of every month, this contraceptive on the "legal basis". The first month, I started from the first day of menstrual basis of temperature measurement: Good morning wake up and not speak, do not get out of bed, the first oral temperature measured with thermometers, and then the temperature record, a daily measurement. It is said that the pre-ovulation, the female body temperature in the low-temperature, the ovulation, the temperature will rise 0. 3 ℃ -0. 5 ℃. Unfortunately, I was a love Shui Lanjue people, is often a hastily eyes open to get up to work, often forget to test the temperature. This method can only die a natural death.

After this, we have been hovering between a variety of contraceptive methods. Her husband feel good when I temptation he used condoms; happens to be the end of menstruation, we do not take protection measures if the catch up with the insecurity of those days, incidentally, her husband did not use sets, then I will eat one after the emergency Contraceptives; sometimes, he will take the rhythm method. I also tried to eat short-acting contraceptives, but because they often left out, others said Youting medication will gain weight, so it abandoned.

Now, if there are no normal period of a month, I will be very worried, fearing that their accident pregnant. This gave me a lot of psychological burden on Tim, let me couples living in exclusion.

Expert Comments:

Also known as the rhythm out of law or interruption of sexual intercourse, the past is widely used contraceptive methods, but also the minimum efficient way. Some men believe that this not only bear a certain responsibility for contraception, will not affect the quality of life. In fact, before ejaculation, the male sperm out of control it is very difficult; ejaculation, they also have Kongzhibuliao mucus in the sperm lurking, waiting for the moment of conception. Statistics show that, if a hundred pairs of couples use the rhythm method of contraception, there are about 30 women may be pregnant. In addition, young women's menstrual cycle is not enough maturity, as long as slightly irregular, it is hard to calculate ovulation day, resulting in rhythm contraception unsafe.

In general, just a short period of time of marriage but not intend to pregnant women, the choice of contraceptive methods should be simple, easy to grasp, not to affect the future of the principle of pregnancy. Short-acting oral contraceptives is the best option. Now the short-acting oral contraceptive hormone dose is very small, as long as the time taken, will be able to inhibit ovulation, the purpose of preventing pregnancy, their efficiency can be achieved 99 percent. For example, the special treatment of dysmenorrhea Habitat music can, of menstruation, irregular menstruation, menstrual shorter, anemia, and the prevention of endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, and so on.

Some modern oral contraceptives also has the role of anti-androgen, who can reduce the Hanmao, smooth skin, such as Diane-35 for the treatment of acne particularly obvious.

30 to 40-year-old intrauterine birth control system is the first choice

Dai Qin (35): Three years ago, with the birth of his son, contraception has become our spouses living in a major event. We are not afraid of a joke, I fully contraceptive achievements should be attributed to the husband.

Her husband in the hospital, often see some of contraceptive failure due to abortion, and other remedial measures for women. Her husband always said, although a medical abortion, the flow of technology has increased many, but no matter what kind of method, the female body are hurt. Therefore, I am still confinement when her husband began ZHANG Luo after starting the contraceptive plan.

Son six months, my periods started. Thus, her husband suggested that I placed on the IUD.谁知month, because I excessive bleeding, shedding the self-Jie Yuqi. The doctor said, I do not fit this place again, but could consider taking short-acting contraceptives.

From small to large, I have to take medicine in particular exclusion, feel that "the three-drug", let alone every day to eat. But her husband believes that the pill is taken by all countries in the world of women one of the main means of contraception, their safety is guaranteed. To prove their point of view, he also access a lot of material, the various effects of contraceptives on the research report for printing, bound, and I for reference. Her husband to see such a bother, I was particularly impressed, and decided to take medicine contraception. Three years later, our life husband and wife and Gangjiehunshi also like sweet, warm, but also never happened unwanted pregnancies.

Expert Comments:

October Huaitai, many couples in the average for 25 years, need long-term contraception. At that time, women may be the preferred place intrauterine birth control system. Compared with the traditional Tonghuan, it can contraception, but also for dysmenorrhea, endometriosis症等. Just place it in the uterus, uterine cavity can be long-term contraception and contraceptive success rate of over 90 percent, but attention should be paid to regular follow-up. Menorrhagia is particularly suitable for women to IUS as the representative of a new generation of intrauterine birth control system. It can control menstrual flow, to resolve menorrhagia, a frequent problem. But it should be noted that, reproductive tract of acute inflammation, I had cervical-or menorrhagia women should not use the traditional IUD. On their run, taking short-acting oral contraceptives is also a good choice.

Intrauterine birth control system is still the first choice, the best emergency contraceptives do not eat.

No more than 40-year-old post-menopausal, it is possible to pregnancy

Li Meifen (42): the beginning of the year when I call a two-week sick leave. Units of special interest to my colleagues, said on several occasions that want to see, I could have been rejected. I call on sick leave because of the reasons is ever say it is: I have an unwanted pregnancy, the child must be removed through surgery. 18 married soon, this is the first time I contraceptive failure, right in saying that I do not have to blame contraception.

A Shengwanhaizai, I placed on the IUD. This release is 10. Last year, I learned from newspapers that the intrauterine device placed on long-term adverse health of women, so I went to the hospital to take it out. After the surgery, doctors open to give me some pills, but I refused. Because I think kids are great, and my wife and I are busy with work, usually very few sexual life, say a catalyst are more than 40 years of age, how likely is pregnant again » I remember, I was the doctor said with a smile: "Even if the sky out gold ingot, and will not hit so prospective. It will not do, I take a pill an emergency, it will certainly effective." However, there is just the so - Matter. That roommate, my wife asked me whether to use condoms, I hesitate to be the last or what protective measures are of no use.

Passenger flow after the surgery, the doctor also told me to prepare some of contraceptives. Although I am not a small age, but the ovary is still normal work, if we do not take contraceptive measures on the sexual life, the same can be pregnant. Now I am very contradictory, worried that the pill is hormone, eat more have adverse reactions; older, and inevitably some of vaginal dryness, use of condoms will inevitably reduce the quality of life; using intrauterine devices are afraid of insecurity. Should, in addition, I have no other choice on the right »

No comments: