Aug 1, 2008

Ectopic pregnancy: seed germination in the home

Ectopic pregnancy should be found immediately to a termination of pregnancy. Is now the most commonly used for laparoscopic surgery. Laparoscopy is confined within the pelvic cavity, and do not need to open the abdomen. It first of the CO2 gas into the abdominal cavity filling a space operation, the camera system connecting the laparoscopic abdominal insert, intra-abdominal surgery will be exposed to the scope of surveillance on the screen, and then connecting physicians through the abdominal cavity and beyond 5 to 10 mm in diameter pipeline, insert Laparoscopic surgical instruments for the procedure.

Case A: around 6:30, I was the abdominal pain woke up a while. This has never been hurt before, a bit like acute gastroenteritis of colic, but more severe than that. Her husband and son are still asleep, I quickly get out of bed to the bathroom. Squatted on the toilet, feces but did not dare to Shijin, feeling cold sweat in the flow, the pain continues, played at the Xixi it, feel unable to physical weakness. Two minutes of time, my clothes were soaked by sweat. I barely get up, Gangchu toilet, no perceived to throw in the ground.

Then I was awakened her husband repeatedly cries, I fell on the ground should be the voice woke him. My husband raised his head, then I have not the slightest bit of effort. I have asked my husband to the living room couch, then I may be their own judge of the abortion, since the first few months on the ring after the failure to Qudiao Central menstrual chaos on the whole, at more than 40 months Genius to menstruation. Two days ago I unexpectedly find themselves pregnant, the family rushed to the hospital to do the opposite of B-ultrasound, doctors say the womb can see a small cyst, is pregnant capsule is too small, not clear, let me Again next week. Unexpectedly two days after the accident occurred, but no bloodshed.

Lying on a sofa, I even raised his hand strength are not, I know that must go to the hospital, but I Zoubu Le Road, abdominal pain is, I do not know will not back. I called to tell her husband Be the nanny to care for children, and then asked the hospital's emergency room can be to home, because indeed very close. Her husband said they did not only call to us than 120,120 anti-directly to the hospital fast. Her husband called on the neighborhood, so that a taxi stopped at the ground floor. At this time nanny to, we got up to go to the hospital. They served me, and I reluctantly come to the door, has never Zoubu Dong, my husband Guan Bule pain, Beiqi I Xiale Lou, I limp in on her husband, the whole people feel that the very sleepy eyes are too lazy to turn Kai, a bit unclear awareness. Soon, we handlebar to the emergency room entrance, from the onset by that time, there should be 30 minutes.

I hold her husband under the lease, operation into the car lie down, from a male doctors generally ask, I spent pouring over the back of the hands eyelids, Momo different parts of my stomach, pain everywhere. The nurse told him that I had measured less than the blood pressure, his initial diagnosis is ectopic pregnancy, the body is rapidly bleeding. So he let down gynaecologist immediately, to prepare the operating room, patient husband Kuaiqu pay a deposit. Then I was pushed to the house, a small nurse with a long needles Zhajin my stomach, to take some blood and fluid things. Doctors diagnosed as ectopic pregnancy, and small arms on the nurses I pumped the blood tests, how blood can not flow out, the doctor hands from my own roots thigh blood. Then to the gynaecologist, to discuss how to prepare the skin, plug catheter, and then I quickly rushed to the fourth floor of the operating room. Her husband was in a block outside the operating room.

It should be said that in the emergency room I was very clear, doctors are very glad that I can meet them to understand the development of the illness. To the operating room I have a semi-conscious, doctors around me busy, I feel more and more cold, cold Duosuo to my body, kind of sleepy Dao Jidian feel very frightening, I think this is probably close to death The feeling of it. I remember I asked the doctor why I Zheme Leng, doctors Momo I drum up the stomach, said: "The faster it has the blood of a full stomach." This is what I have heard the last word, then nothing Know, be it the role of local anesthetics.

Wake up again in the operating theatres, she told me the name of pushing me go forward, I see his tears Zhengkai Yan's face. He kept weeping said to me: "You should be all right ah, I can not do without you and Liu Liu." Heard next to the doctor said, Well, all right, too much blood loss, at least from Guimen Guan back. I know that later in hospital surgery to his illness under the notice, I think that moment my dear husband should be scared. I really think if this went to, her husband and son will be how to combat it «I sometimes sober from time to time to Mi Hu was taken to the wards, or Lengde tremble. Big summer built a thick layer of quilts I was buffeting until several hours after Huanguo Lai. Doctors said it was bleeding too much, too fast for this. Because it is open surgery, this operation I 2,000 ml of blood loss, to lose 650 ml, and the others lost 400 ml. The same room that patients see when I come back Luzaiwaimian feet and face are the Canbai. 9:30 I was taken back to the wards, who inserted a variety of tubes, 24-hour monitoring electrocardiogram, blood pressure, oxygen, lose blood vessels, catheter. After the pain and prolonged bed of a sore really hard Fortunately, lying six hours after the body can be turned on.

After the return to the wards of the overall process and almost Caesarean section, six hours after the flat side can be a small amount of water, exhaust flow after eating food, slowly resume.

I discharged after 10 days, doctors said the wound recovery can also, is bleeding too much, it is necessary to make the lowest density, blood Air.

No comments: